Hello Banglarmedia friends meet again with me admin of the most working tutorial site in the world, on this occasion I will share how to flashing Oppo A83 CPH1729 / CPH1827 using SP FlashTool that can fix software problems such as bootloop (stuck logo) error, failed flash, restart and others.
How to flashing Oppo A83 CPH1729 or CPH1827 via SP FlashTool I have tried and succeeded without any problems to fix bootloop / restart / locked screen, and as proof at the same time to make it easier to understand how to flash Oppo A83 I will include a video tutorial at the end of the article.
Actually, I have shared how to flash Oppo A83 via Oppo DownloadTool, but many have commented that it fails or cannot be run, even though the fact is that the tutorial I have shared still works well until now. But I will make an alternative way, namely flash using SP FlashTool as I will explain here.
Okay, right away, then how to flash Oppo A83 bootloop, fail flash, restart, locked via SP Flash Tool? see this article to the end and please do not be lazy to read so as not to fail to understand.
How to install Oppo A83 CPH1729 / CPH1827:
- Make sure the antiVirus on your Windows is disabled, and for how to check here “how to disable Windows AntiVirus“so that the flash process runs smoothly.
- Firmware Download CPH1729_11_A.06_171219 or CPH1729_11_A.18_180803 / CPH1827_11_A.18_180803 by clicking the download link, then choose according to type and download according to the way I have described in the article.
- Extract Oppo A83 firmware downloaded earlier, by right-clicking, then select extract here (password: Banglarmediadotcom) and wait until the Oppo A83 firmware extract process is complete
- Because the firmware is still in OFP files format, so you have to extract it first to become a scatter file in the following way “how to change OFP firmware to scatter“
- After the Oppo A83 firmware is successfully extracted into a scatter file, then download it MediaTek USB drivers 2022
in a way like that, then extract it in a way like that too
install all formatted drivers .exe (application) right click
select Run as administrator and install to complete.
- Download SP_Flash_Tool_v5. 2112_Win in the same way as before, then extract it in the same way as before, then run flash_tool.exe by right-clicking then select Run as administrator and wait for it to open
- Click the Choose button on the scatter-file then navigate to the Oppo A83 firmware file extracted earlier (MTxxx_Android_scatter.txt) format .txt then click Open and wait until the firmware load process is complete. For other settings just leave it by default and do not need to tinker, then leave the SP FlashTool open.
- Make sure Windows AntiVirus is disabled and then download Auth_Bypass_Tool_v6 + libUSB
in a way like that, then extract it in a way like that too,
later it will generate the mtk_bypass_rev3 folder along with the contents of its files
- Then install libusb-win32-devel-filter-18.104.22.168.exe who are
in the folder by right-clicking and then select Run as administrator
and click next / install to finish > then select install a device filter and let it open first
- Position Oppo A83 off and charged, then press and hold volume
up + volume down while connect to PC using USB cable, it will appear MediaTek drivers / Preloader / Single Port on LibUsb,
then you quickly click the drivers that appear and then click the button
install, then wait until the libUSB filter drivers install process is complete
- Disconnect the USB cable from his HP Oppo A83, then run
mtk_bypass_rev3.exe by right click > then select Run as
administrator and wait for it to open
- Then click the button Disable Auth until the writing appears waiting for brom…
and then you repeat the process again plug the USB cable,
like explanation number 10, and if it’s connected and
drivers installed, then the process bypass auth his will runs
- Next focus again to the SP FlashTool that has been open earlier (which we have setup earlier) then click the Options > Option then to the Connection menu and check in the UART section and in the Com port select the appropriate Com
that appears in device manager, then at the Baud rate select the most
- Close the tab / window Option then click the Download button on the SP FlashTool and the Oppo A83 flash process will run automatically and wait until the Oppo A83 flash process is completed 100% without error
If the process of flhing Oppo A83 via SP FlashTool has been completed 100% without error, then a notification will appear Download OK or green check on SP FlashTool, and then you can disconnect the USB cable and turn on the Oppo A83 by pressing the power button.
Congratulations you have managed to do the flashing process Oppo A83 via SP FlashTool and now Oppo A83 can be used normally again.
If the process of flashing Oppo A83 via SP FlashTool has been successful without error, but the condition is still problematic, you can check the following article “flash success but still nil“for an explanation and how to overcome it.
To make it easier to understand how to flash Oppo A83 via SP FlashTool, you can watch the following video tutorial above: (the video above is also proof that the Oppo A83 via SP FlashTool flash tutorial I have tried and succeeded)
Okay maybe that’s all OPPO A83 flash tutorial via SP FlashTool from Banglarmedia, if there is still confusion or difficulty downloading, you can comment below and please subscribe to Banglarmedia’s YouTube channel to get updates about other flash tutorials.
Thanks For Visit My Web!